The Club’s facilities

The Club has been particularly fortunate in its flat choice of ground, as the gravel sub-soil and excellent drainage combine to give a first rate playing area where mud has been practically unknown.

In 1969 the Club was presented with a tankard by the Middlesex CRFU as an acknowledgement for having staged the preliminary rounds of the County’s famous 7-a-side competition for twenty consecutive years. This tradition continues!

The friendly Clubhouse of 1930 was exchanged for a more modern one in 1978 with superb squash courts, gymnasium, aerobics, etc now attached.